ART BTEC Header

ART BTEC Header

Saturday 19 November 2011

A-Z of me, Lizi.





 
A- Ambition, don't really have one, just to be happy and healthy :)

B- Bravest thing i've done, jumping off a trapeze in year 6!

C- Chore I hate, putting clothes away.

D- Dream I remember, Loads of people cupcakes, with faces on bright coloured icing. Sometimes they're on the beach, sometimes they're in a shopping centre.




E- Essential start to the day, my cup of coffee.
                                                 

F- Fear of.. setting my hair on fire :o

G- Geographical location that is important to me, Sunderland, where most of my family live.


H- Home, I live  in Hook, Hampshire :)

I- Idol, don't really have one, why would i want to be like someone else?

J- Journey -  my best ever, hopefully will be the one to kenya in the summer to help in camps.

K- Kick ass music track, By the way - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

L- Long for, saturday nights, party time!

M- Movie, Pirates of the caribbean, mmm Johnny Depp.

N- Nickname, Lizi!

O-Outrageous behaviour, I guess my partying hard on saturday nights could be considered outrageous..

P- Pets, None :(

Q- Quote from a movie, "My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'"

R- Recreational activity, I love drawing and painting, and partying :)

S- Siblings, I have 1 brother, Alex and a half sister, Alison.
 
Alex, at my 16th party :/






















T- Television, can't miss an episode of eastenders.

U- Undercover - what you didn't know about me, I've had my ears pierced about 13 times.

V- Va va voom - who gets my engine running, my boyfriend :)

W- What makes me stop and stare, Pretty, shiny things.

X- What makes me X, pigeons!

Ugly thing!

Yummy- What I like to eat the most, mince pies - the only reason I like winter.

Z- Zzz - what makes me sleep, Lying on the sofa in front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment