ART BTEC Header

ART BTEC Header

Tuesday 22 November 2011

A-Z of me... Daniella

A- Ambition
I would like to pass college and maybe at some point become a fashion designer or artist...
B- Bravest thing I’ve done
My first time going abseiling as I was terrified of heights..


I was terrified, looking down i wanted to turn back but I did it and really enjoyed abseiling xD
C- Chore I hate
Washing the dishes!!!

You'd think that with three other siblings capable of washing dishes you'd get a break but nooo I'm stuck with washing up most of the time...

D- Dream I've had
Ummmm…. Usually I never remember them in the morning…

E- Essential to start the day
BREAKFAST!!!  
Wish I had pancakes for breakfast but I'm not that lucky so stuck with cereal or toast


F- Fear of...

Certain heights and spiders, I don't think they should be allowed to even exist!! 


G- Geographical location imortant to me
Lake Kariba, it's really beautiful there!

My dad likes to refer to the bottom right picture as 'the bait set for the crocs', even though it wasn't that big, with the heat it was good to get into the water even if it was croc infested at least there was a cage and on the bright side no one was attacked!! :)



H- home

Live in Alton but Zimbabwe is also my home


I- Idol

I don’t really have a specific idol but I do idolise those who have been through so much heartache or problems and yet they still see the brighter side of life


J- Journey
I like to think as life as the journey we’re on but I would also like to travel the world at some point, exploring different lifestyles and sightings.


K- 'Kick ass' music track
Don’t really have a particular favourite… however ‘Cheers’ by Rihanna is sounding pretty great about now..


L- Long to..
... see my family and friends back in Zimbabwe
I miss the craziness that surrounded me 24/7 if not with my friends then my family  make up  for the lack of craziness surrounding me.


M- Movie
Don’t really have a favourite, like loads from horrors to comedy but one that comes to mind is Moulin Rouge.


N- Nickname

Bam bam, Nella and Danny.. (most of my friends and family call me Nella though)
I don't remember this but apparently when I was a baby I use to have this toy that i would go around  hitting people with and as such my nickname Bam Bam was born, some of my family still call me that today.


O- Outrageous behaviour

Can’t say I have behaved outrageously, I guess locking my big brother out of the house, however I thought that was quite funny…


P- Pets

Three guinea pigs named Mini-stig, Blue-blue and Piglet as well as a bearded dragon named George.
Let it be noted I took no part in the naming of these pets, it was my younger siblings!!!


Q- Quotes

“Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the from way I see it, you can either run from it, or... learn from it.”- Rafki


R- Recreational activity
Used to be swimming; love to swim but with the weather here haven’t been able to swim as much, I also liked playing pool back in Zimbabwe but haven't done so since I've been here..



S- Siblings

It’s complicated, I have three ‘sisters’ and a ‘brother from Zimbabwe (Alice 17years, Nicole 17years, Nashima 16years and William 19years) and here I have four sisters and one brother (Shannara 15years, Sarah 15years, Mae 10years, Madison 5 years and Logan turning 4years)

All of them can be a real pain and extremely annoying at times but I love them!

T- Television

When I'm not stuck watching Spongebob, Peppa pig and so on I like to watch Supernatural.


U- Undercover (something you didn't know about me)
I am insomniac; I can’t sleep sometimes for over two days
After a while you get used to it!! 

V- Va va voom
Don’t really have anyone but I guess Alex Pettyfer…


W- What makes me stop and stare
Great natural sightings

I really want to go and visit Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, lived in Zim and yet I have never seen them!!
X- What makes me cross (x)
People who care for no one else but themselves, when they ask for something and can’t get it they get upset, agitated, yet there are so many people out there with nothing…. It’s quite sad actually…

Y- Yummy...What i like to eat the most
Chips!!..mmm


Z- Zzzzzzzzzz
Well I don’t know as I don’t really get much sleep, so I usually wait until I’m tired enough otherwise most things just don’t work for me when I want to sleep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment