- Images of modern architecture on acetate - if these are put through the Threshold tool on photoshop first they work better.
- Cut paper shapes based on buildings/architectural shapes.
- Cut out symbols, numbers, words think about your font choices carefully to complement your Architectural imagery.
- Cut shapes from tracing paper may also give some interesting effects.
- Objects such as keys, cogs, washers, nuts and bolts.
Make sure you arrive with a good range of materials to allow you to make some exciting photograms.