- At least 1 sustained pencil drawing of your tool completed from direct observation.
- A series of thoughtfully lit and composed photographs of your tool, best ones printed out at A5/A4 and put in sketchbook, also have some (3-5) good shots printed and kept loose at A4 scale as we will need these for basing prints on.
- 2 or more other drawings of your tool in your sketchbook, these could be in pencil/biro/fineliner.
- Expressive large scale stick and ink drawings.
- A3 chalk and charcoal drawing onto midtoned paper.
For next week please bring in £2.50 as a contribution to group materials we will need to purchase for technique work (coloured dyes and spray paints).