· Begin by giving a brief outline of the project – describing what you were being asked to do.
· Talk about why you selected your particular tool, what design and drawing opportunities did it offer you? What visual qualities appealed about your tool? - mention specific shapes, colours, textures, surfaces, details etc.
· Talk through all the different processes you encountered, keeping it brief & informative, which were the most successful in your view, & how have your existing skills been extended in the process. Use the checklist of techniques below to ensure you cover everything:
- Sustained pencil drawing
- Charcoal mid-tone drawing
- Stick and ink drawing
- Collage base mixed media
- Additional drawing (biro/fineliner)
- Gold card relief printing
- Carbon paper printing
- Creative use of the photocopier
- Food dye and bleach
- Spray stencilling
- Acetate collage with stitch
· Talk about the artists you researched, why they were relevant and how you used what you learnt about them in your own work.
- Reflect on how you worked throughout the project, did you manage your time well? What things might you have improved upon?
This should be 400-600 words, included in your sketchbook and word processed