· 2 linear overlay letterform drawings.
· 2 Tonal/mark-making letterform drawings.
· Your own photographs of letterforms (letterform alphabet).
· 2 collages using photocopies/inverts/acetate sections.
· Research into Jasper Johns’ Letter and Number drawings and paintings & another Artist/Designer’s typographic work (e.g. David Carson, Michael Craig-Martin). Research should include Background information, your own analysis, good images of each Artist’s work and visual responses in appropriate media.
· A gold card plate and several prints from it.
· At least 2 letterform abstractions using colour e.g. paint, food colouring, oil pastel.
· Minimum 2 images made using the Letterpress printing blocks.
· Research into Frank Stella’s relief sculptures.
· Research into two sculptors work e.g. Richard Deacon, Naum Gabo, David Smith, Eduardo Chillida.
· Photographs of all your Relief/3D pieces, include detail shots and shoot from a range of angles, consider lighting carefully and shoot against a clean background.
· A word processed project evaluation (see guidance).
· Optional: Full page tonal drawing/s in response to your own 3D work.
In addition to the sketchbook please clearly name and hand in your 3D work:
· Grey Card Relief.
· Raised letter Relief (thin card).
· Well finished final 3D Sculpture.