- Observational drawing/s of your object.
- Photos of your Moodboard layouts.
- Copies of your presentation slides.
- 2 pages research into Martin Margiela.
- 4 pages research into 2 Fashion Illustrators.
- Your photos from the figure.
- 4 Illustrator responses based on your photos.
- 6 garment proposals (with notes, using the templates).
- 2 finished Illustrations based on your best designs - these should be developed independently and not dependent on templates.
- 4 pages research into 2 Fashion Photographers.
- Your finished garment/accessory.
- A thoughtfully styled location shoot of your garment - be ambitious, think about the photographers whose work you have studied. Arrange model, location, props, make up. Consider posture and camera angle carefully. Take plenty of shots (20+) you might use PhotoShop to enhance your best shots for inclusion in your sketchbook.
- Your word processed evaluation (see guidance notes below).
Thursday, 19 December 2013
Recycled Fashion Checklist
OK, so the deadline is Tuesday 7th January (when you return after Christmas) and this is the minimum you need to have in your sketchbooks: