- At least 1 sustained pencil drawing of your tool completed from direct observation.
- A series of thoughtfully lit and composed photographs of your tool.
- 2 or more other drawings in your sketchbook, these could be in pencil/biro/fineliner.
- Expressive large scale stick and ink drawing.
- A3 chalk and charcoal drawing onto midtoned paper.
- Minimum of one well finished carbon print.
- At least one Gold Card plate cut and several prints taken from it.
- A3 collage base drawing.
- 4 pages research work into Jim Dine's Tool drawings and the Collage work of Florian Nicolle (see below).
Thursday, 26 September 2013
Progress Checklist for Tools Project + Research
By Monday 30th September the work for the Tools project you should have completed is: