- As I pointed out in Class today you will be doing yourself a massive favour by making sure you are 100% up to date with the project at this stage, allowing you to concentrate on producing 2 really good outcomes. So that means all your photography, drawing, printing and collage work along with research all effectively presented in your sketchbook.
- In terms of your Collages it would be good to see some of these pushed a little further with Techniques such as acrylic paint transfer (I'll demo next week or ask Izzy) and spray stencilling. Also more use of text and paint ...drip, splash etc.
- Would be good to see some PhotoShop experiments with your collages, add text and try layering images. Pick your fonts carefully to fit in with the modern looking subject matter.
- The focus next week is on producing final pieces, so you will need a plan to ensure you can get stuck in straight away. It would be great to see some ambitious and inventive work. This weekend you should produce some initial plan sketches/diagrams with annotations - this will help you to clarify your ideas.
- If you need any specialist materials or surfaces to work on (e.g. canvases, boards) then you need to discuss your requirements with Georgie on Monday, it may take a few days for canvas orders to be made up.
- Finally it is high time a few more of you post on the blog ...do I have to put up another scary photo?There is so much excellent work going on and the blog is your space to publish it and get it seen.
Friday, 27 January 2012
Final Pieces, Techniques, Time for another scary photo?
OK, a few reminders for the weekend: