ART BTEC Header

ART BTEC Header

Monday 1 April 2019

EXAMPLE INTRODUCTION FOR ESSAY WRITING

Example Introduction

‘Given the constantly evolving and expanding nature of modern art, in terms of the movements it has progressed through from Impressionism to Pop art to Minimalism, it is a greatly difficult task to define only ten influential pieces.  I have narrowed this down specifically to movements within painting, and pieces which I believe have changed the way we view art, society and humanity, and remain relevant today.  These pieces are paintings which I believe people can still relate to today, in terms of their concepts or the style in which each is painted.  In this sense I am viewing Modern art as work that reflects social and political changes as well as abandoning traditional style in favour of experimentation and a new way of seeing the world. It can be said that Modern art extends from mid to late 19th Century to present day. I have chosen paintings that I believe have changed the nature of Modern Art ’

‘In order to answer this essay question, I am going to explore …. Movements’

‘I will be looking at the following Movements and choose one piece from each ……embodies changes within art history’.

‘I am going to analyse how social, political and industrial events have shaped and influenced the art works I have chosen …’

1 comment:

  1. When choosing a subject for your academic paper, you really should make sure that the topic has superior scope. It should not be too slender or wide. It need to be intriguing and participating for your visitors. Apart from, you have to also just take care that you hire someone to write a paper are presenting the specifics in an correct design.three Building the Educational Essay Outline.

    ReplyDelete