The work you should have complete by the end of Monday 19th September is:
- Sustained pencil drawing of your tool from direct observation.
- A good set of photographs of your tool, dramatically lit with detail shots and interesting camera angles. Print a contact sheet of all your photos and print 4-6 of the best images out larger (A4).
- Expressive A1 Charcoal drawings (photograph for your sketchbook).
- Expressive A1 Ink drawings (photograph for your sketchbook).
- Collage base piece with drawing and use of acrylic paint (A3 on card).
- Gold card plate cut ready for inking up and printing next week.
- At least one good monoprint.
- Research work looking at Jim Dine and Florian Nicolle (4 pages).
- Make another sustained drawing from your Tool using a different media such as biro or fineliner.
Don't forget you need to bring £2.50 on Monday as a contribution towards specialist Group Materials we will be using next week - we've ordered some lovely Spray Paint colours for you!