Well, one reason behind using photography to record your Moodboards and not sticking everything down is that it means that the material you have gathered is then available for inclusion in your sketchbook.
So once you have got good photos of your Moodboards you need to divide (and potentially duplicate) the visual material amongst your design teams, and then compile the following:
- 4 Sketchbook pages of visuals and information on your garment/accessory. Different versions - traditional and radical, history, definition.
- 4 Sketchbook pages of visuals and information on the object you need to recycle. History, typical uses, unusual uses, previous applications in Fashion.
- 2 Pages showing some examples of collections, ideally exploring some recycling, try looking at Martin Margiela and Jez Eaton for starters. Provide some analysis.
- One or more good observational drawings from your object.
- Printouts of all the slides from your presentation.