From your photographs taken so far select dramatic images that show extreme angles and close ups. Produce the following:
· 3 sustained monoprints
· 3 sustained gold card prints
· 3 images using Spray stencil (bring £1 each next Monday so we can purchase some new Spray Cans)
· 3 images using transfer paste or acrylic paint transfer.
· 3 collages using the Sewing machine – bring your own cotton colours in .
Produce a range of experiments working with 5 phrases and lyrics using
· Wire (black annealed and jewellery)
· Complete a storyboard with at least 10 thumbnail sketches and take another photoshoot to supplement your theme.
· Produce at least 10 good photographs to supplement your first shoot. This could be models on location or studio shoots or objects and places to supplement your idea.
· Look at blog http://www.itsnicethat.com/Choose 3 practitioners you like and work in the style of these. Produce 6 images using your current photographs.
· START TAKING WORK HOME AND CLEARING DRAWERS. EVERYTHING MUST GO HOME , WE HAVE NO STORAGE SPACE FOR LARGE ITEMS – SO BE WARNED. YOU MUST KEEP EVERYTHING FOR YOUR COURSE ASSESSMENT OR HAVE GOOD PHOTOGRAPHS SAFE. ALL WORK MUST GO BY FRIDAY 25 MAY. ANYTHING REMAINING IN YOUR ROOM WILL BE BINNED.