Work that should be complete and carefully presented in your sketchbook by next Monday (18th March)
- At least 2 good monoprints (to be completed in lessons with Charmian this week).
- A good gold card plate cut and ready to print (at least A4 in scale).
- A really good full page sustained pencil drawing (this should represent at least 3 hours worth of focussed working).
- A sustained full page drawing in another media such as biro or fineliner.
- A minimum of 4 other drawings that explore other media and techniques, some of these should be more expressive in style.
- Research into at least one illustrator who primarily uses drawing as their image making technique e.g. David Foldvari, Hope Gangloff, Esra Roise.
- A4/A5 print outs of at least 6 of the best shots from your photoshoot.
- Contact sheets of the rest of your photoshoot.
- Research into at least one narrative/fantasy photographer e.g. Viona Ielegems, Ruven Afanador, James Carver-Grenside, Annie Liebovitz.
- Research into Quentin Blake's illustration (print out several examples of his work and include personal analysis of his technique, background information and at least one visual response).
- Research into at least 2 Films that are based on works by Roald Dahl. Again include vital information: director, year made, lead actors, some personal written response and good images from the film.
- Initial brainstorming and photoshoot storyboarding for 3 scenes from your chosen Roald Dahl story. At least 3 pages of storyboards with annotation, plus breakdown of requirements for your shoot (models, location, props, make up, lighting etc.).
- Examples of good existing storyboards presented in your sketchbook with analysis (e.g. work by Josh Sheppard).